Presented in partnership with Tourism Barrie. See below for an explanation of their incredible contribution.
Summer of 2021
By Emily Adams, Mary Barnes, Rhiannon Hoover, Rochelle Reynolds, and Trudee Romanek
Based on a concept by Michael Whyte
Directed by Iain Moggach
Join us for this thrilling experience which combines a walking tour, cutting-edge augmented reality, and live theatre to tell the stories of seven spectres trapped in downtown Barrie.
- Summer 2021. Tickets will be available soon.
- Downtown Barrie (beginning at the Barrie Bus Terminal).
- Approximately 80 minutes. Includes walking. Designed with social distancing in mind.
Participants are HIGHLY encouraged to bring headphones/earbuds and a (charged) cellphone with a data plan. Phones should have the ability to scan a QR code. If you are unsure if your phone has the ability to scan QR codes, please click HERE to scan our test file. If it does not work, you can also download a QR code scanner app through your app store.
An accessibility version of the experience is currently in development for those with mobility and vision issues.
- James Dallas Smith
- Candy Pryce
- David Evans
- Alinka Angelova
- Sarah Warren
- Breanne Tice
- Heather Dennis
- Augmented Reality developed by Sherpa Marketing
- Associate Producer and Video Editor - Michael Whyte
- Videographer - Greg McFadden
- Costume Design - Brenda Thompson
- Hair and Make-up - Inara Poleshuk
- Assistant Director - Pascale Graveline-Pleau
- Dramaturg - Mary Harris
Developed with support of Tourism Barrie, whose generous partnership allowed TBTB to create the cutting-edge augmented reality experience that audiences will get to enjoy!
We are grateful for the support of the City of Barrie’s Cultural Granting Program, the Downtown Barrie Business Association, and our generous sponsors, members, and donors.